STI & RELATIONSHIPS WORKSHOP CONTENT
'WARTS AND ALL .....!'
We offer an all-boys, all-girls or a mixed audience module -you choose which is most appropriate for your students or young people If time is available, we strongly suggest that all-boysand all-girls modules are delivered to gender-separate audiences
- The purpose of the workshop - exploring the reasons why some young people engage in unprotected sexual activity .... and the consequences of doing so
- An acknowledgement to certain cultures and ethnic backgrounds
- Britain - triple 'champions' of Europe
- A 'True or False' interactive workshop exploring - and exploding - some of the myths surrounding sexual activity
- Chlamydia - the most widespread sexually transmitted infection amongst teenagers today - and how easily it is spread
- The safest form of contraception available today .... What is it?
- The moral framework .... Are you ready for a physical relationship?
- The consequences of contracting a sexually transmitted disease - short and long term
- [Optional] graphic presentation of sexually transmitted diseases and infections - each depicting young people under the age of 19
- The 'legacy' of a sexually transmitted disease
- HIV and AIDS .... The 'invisible' infection
- 'The morning after the night before' .... YOU choose!
- Questions and Answers - questions are encouraged throughout the duration of the workshop
- Running Time : A single period of approximately 50 minutes at a comfortable pace for your students although we can tailor workshops to suit the time slot available